We are currently looking for enthusiastic ECT Primary School Teachers to join our team of Primary Teachers that live in The Oldham/Rochdale area.
The right candidates must hold QTS (Qualified teacher status) or equivalent.
We are looking for ECT Primary Teachers who are:
- Driven and enthusiastic, creating an exciting and fun learning environment.
- Passionate about learning and growing as a teacher.
- Able to work as part of a strong, dedicated team.
- Knowledgeable of the current national curriculum
- Able to form relationships with parents and children alike.
- Confident in Literacy, Numeracy, Health, and wellbeing in their teaching abilities.
- Great knowledge and experience in the Early Years Framework and how to keep children safe and secure adhering to safeguarding policies and legislation.
We have various long term/day to day roles and opportunities available for experienced Primary Teachers as well as Primary School ECT's. The right primary teachers will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake, from Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
If you are looking for a teaching role that promotes the application of exciting and engaging teaching skills to enhance a child's learning experience in their formative years, this is the perfect Primary Teacher role for you.
Apply today with your CV.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted