Year 1 Teacher
Paid to scale
I am currently working with a small 2 form entry free school based in Edgware Barnet, who are looking for a year 1 teacher to join them for September 2020. The school opened 5 years ago and currently have around 420 pupils across KS1 and KS2
Being a new school means that they have fantastic resources and facilities in order for you to provide the best teaching and learning environment. Ideal applicants will be experienced in the KS1 curriculum and be ready to hit the ground running within a new role. You will be joining a developed department who has been at the school since it opened, because of this the school are looking for someone who wants to become part of a team and enjoy the social side of working with a school as well as teaching.
For the right applicant there may also be an opportunity to take on responsibility for Phonics, if you have a proven track record within Phonics teaching or if you have been a Phonics lead in a previous school this may be exactly what you are looking for.
To apply for the role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
Person Specification - Teacher- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning and delivery the curriculum to KS1
- You must hold a PGCE or equivalent qualification including QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced and newly qualified Teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted