Career Teachers are looking for experienced Nursery Nurses for daily, short-term and long-term positions to work in primary schools in East London.The successful Nursery Nurse...
- South East London
- Kindi Teacher
- 2 year contract
- Competitive Salary
A 'Good' Primary school in Plumstead, South East London is looking for an experienced or newly qualified Kindi Teacher for a position starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced or strong newly qualified Reception Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and fun lessons that involve play, social interaction and activities that allow for emotional development. You will be experienced in Early Years and will have a working knowledge of Phonics . This two form entry Primary school has very high aspirations for all of its pupils and that is why every single child is given the opportunity to achieve their very best through a broad and balanced curriculum, highly experienced teachers, a strong behaviour policy and a warm and inclusive environment.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
If you would like to apply for this role please sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 796 3126
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.