Graduate Teaching Assistants (TA) London£65 75 daily rateTeaching Assistant for immediate start Do you have experience working with children? Are you a recent graduate or...
A 'Good' Primary school in Newham, East London is seeking an experienced Grade 4 Teacher for a position starting in September 2018.
Grade 4 Teacher - Newham, East London - Primary
- Grade 4 Teacher
- Newham, East London
- Primary School
- £130 - £200 per day
- September 2018 start
For this position you will be working with a small group of 15 Year 5 pupils as up until now Year 5 and 6 had been in one classroom. From September the current Grade 4 will be separated as the class size has increased. In this position mornings will be spent teaching English and Maths and in the afternoon you will be teaching topics and covering the rest of the curriculum.
This is a very happy, caring and supportive Primary school that has high expectations of pupils and achieves excellent results. This school offers pupils a wide range of learning opportunities both in class and beyond to enrich their time at school.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.