- Year Years Teaching Assistant
- Immediate start
- Wood Green
- Full Time
I am currently working with a 2 form entry school based in Haringey, North London, who are looking for a full time Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their team. The school is located close to Wood Green Station, they boast an established senior leadership team, who are supportive and bring a real team atmosphere to the school.
This inclusive school has a passion for teaching and encourage students to learn skills that will set them up for their next step into secondary school and for life.
You will work with pupils on a 1:1 basis to supporting them with their academic and social development. You must have a proven track record in an early years environment either a Nursery or Primary School. You will be delivering activities to small groups of key children, supporting with carpet time and phonics.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for the role, Intervention Teaching Assistant- Barnet
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant or graduate
- Proven experience supporting pupils within Early Years
- Ability to plan and deliver inspiring booster sessions to small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Excellent phonics knowledge
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted