- Full Time
- London Borough of Barnet
- Paid to scale
- September 2020 start
- Year group lead
A quaint Primary school based in North London are currently seeking a Year 5 Teacher to join their team starting in September 2020. The school is three form entry and based in the picturesque areas of Finchley with fantastic transports links on the Northern Line, main line train, car and bus.
Within this role you would be joining a dynamic, enthusiastic team who are led by a very effective and established senior management team. The school like teachers who are team players, and who are able to inspire children and spark their enthusiasm. You will be working alongside an established year group team who plan and work closely to work through ideas and activities together. Teacher rarely leave this school and always mention that they wish they had found it early in their teaching careers. There are good dynamics within the class and the children respond well to positive praise and to clear behaviour management techniques. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply, along with experienced teachers. They require a teacher who is able to motivate pupils to achieve their potential and who is committed to raising standards.
The school was praised in their most recent inspection report for their ethos and teaching and was graded as "good" across all areas. The school has a large field and playground and is well resourced and plenty of parking available, if you drive.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the key stage 2 curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted