A North London is School is currently searching for a Science Teacher to join their team starting in September!North LondonScience teacherSeptember startFull timeAbout the School...
- Science Teacher
- Organised, planned and supportive department
- Key Stages 3 - 5
- 'Outstanding' school
- Great pay and retention perk package available
- Planned route for progression and promotion
An 'Outstanding' Secondary school in Ealing, North West London is seeking to appoint a passionate and hardworking Science Teacher for a position starting after Easter.
The successful candidate will be an experienced or a newly qualified Science Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating curriculum focused lessons that progress pupils in their academics. You will mainly be teaching Key Stages 4 - 5, allowing you plenty of free time and periods in the school day to aid your lesson preparation and planning. The department is very stable, has a great mix of NQTs and teachers with experience and has a great feel about it. Staff morale is high and there is low turnover at the school. The school are able to timetable a teacher of any of the science specialisms, Chemistry Biology or Physics, as the department already has a good mix of specialists.
You will have the opportunity to join a department which is keen to work collaboratively, to share resources and to make sure that the students reach their potential. They have a great working environment and the students are respectful and keen to learn. Behaviour issues at the school are low and the focus will be on teaching and learning.
If you are a newly qualified teacher you will benefit from experienced mentors and a supportive induction programme that allows you the freedom to explore different teaching techniques.
This 'Outstanding' Secondary school boasts excellent examination results, a broad and varied curriculum, a beautiful and purpose built site and a diverse community of inspiring teachers and lively pupils. The school's motto is "Success for All" as they want every single one of their pupils to feel confident in their ability, strive for excellent and succeed. The school has very high standards of behaviour and discipline so that pupils can concentrate on their academics and the school remains a safe and welcoming environment. The end result should be tolerant, responsible and successful individuals who leave school feeling confident and happy about themselves.
hat to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.