Physics Teacher Redbridge£130 150 daily ratePhysics Teacher for September startKey Stage 3 and 4; GCSE. Career Teachers are recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Secondary...
Maths Teacher Required from September 2018, an enthusiastic Maths specialist to join a successful, supportive department. The Maths Department enjoys an effective team approach. We would require the successful applicant to be able to teach National Curriculum Maths to Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Maths Teacher
- September 2018
This is a highly successful and over-subscribed 11-18 community school with a strong focus on teaching and learning. There are nearly 1200 pupils on roll. The school is at the forefront of many educational initiatives and has a determination to raise standards. All students have six lessons of Mathematics per fortnight. Regular assessment of pupil's work is carried out and extensive use is made of test and examination data to group pupils and to set targets for future examination performance.
Candidates are preferred to have a degree in either Maths but candidates with other Maths qualifications are welcome to apply. Applications from an experienced teacher would be welcome but the post would also be suitable for a newly qualified teacher. The salary range for this post is between £25,000 - £36,000 although it is expected that this post start on a fixed term supply agreement.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.