Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistant Required To apply for this role you have had previous experience working with Special Needs children or Adults, or...
A 'Good' secondary school in Watford is seeking a fully qualified Teacher who has taught Special Educational Needs and Disabilities pupils previously for a position starting in September
The school is based in Watford, which is in the leafy county of Hertfordshire, UK. Hertfordshire is North of London and offers a quiet, idyllic lifestyle. However for those who want to travel while working there is also the metropolitan train line which goes directly into London and Luton airport only a few miles away.
The school are ideally looking for an experienced high school teacher who has taught a range of subjects to secondary age pupils. The school supports students who are ages 11-18 and your classes will range across all of these age groups, teaching students who have a variety of needs including Autism, Aspergers and Emotional Behaviour Disorder.
The school has a big team atmosphere and teachers often work collaboratively to create interesting and innovative resources. The school are looking for someone who can bring lots of ideas and who has expedience of keeping students motivated as well as tracking their progress.
Why Teach in London?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.