Are you a sports graduate who is thinking about moving into Primary Teaching?
Could you help promote positive behaviour and structure through sports?
A Primary academy based in Walthamstow are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant with a background in sports to work within their Primary team. The school is a 1 form entry mainstream primary school based near Blackhorse Road Station station with fantastic transport links on the overground and Victoria as well as by car and bus.
Your role will be to support students with behavioural needs working with them in small groups and on a 1:1 basis. The school are looking for someone who can use their experience and passion of sports to help spark students interests, develop positive behaviour techniques and support with emotional development. You will be working across the Primary School working closely with the classroom teachers to develop action plans and look at behaviour development for individual students.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for the role, Behaviour Teaching Assistant- Walthamstow
- Bachelor Degree or sports coaching qualification
- Proven experience of working with children in a school, youth or coaching environment
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Excellent phonics knowledge
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted