- Full time
- Early Years and Foundation Stages Teacher
- Borough of Islington
- September 2018 start
- Outstanding Ofsted
A fantastic Primary school graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted are looking for an EYFS teacher to start in September 2018. The school is 2 form entry and is located near Angel tube station in the London Borough of Islington, with great transport links via the Northern line, overground and local buses.
The school have high expectations for their students and pride themselves on winning multiple awards for their year 6 stats results. They promote the use of interactive lessons and getting students involved in in dependant learning, and as a result they are looking for teachers who are able to support this learning style and use new and innovative lesson plans.
The school have a great team of staff including an established senior leadership team. The phase leader is the second EYFS teacher and so you will work collaboratively with them to develop childrens' learning and achievement. This school has very social environment, where staff often spend time together outside of school.
If you would like some more information on this role or would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 105 3499
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the EYFS curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted