- Bank staff
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- Flexible working
- Full time and Part time available
- School based Nursery
A small Nursery based in Edgware are currently looking for experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurses to join their bank staff. The Nursery caters to children aged 1-4 years, and is looking for level 3 trained staff who have experience supporting across these age ranges. The Nursery is well established in the local area and has been around for over 30 years, they pride themselves on promoting the development of creativity, individuality and self-confidence as well as providing a high standard of Nursery Care. There is a fantastic feeling of team work across the Nursery and a supportive manager.
Applicants for this role must have had at least 1 years experience as a Nursery Nurse, and must have at least a level 3 Nursery qualification.
If you would be interested in applying for this role or if you would like to find out more about the school please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
To be successful in your application you must
- Have a natural approach to supporting, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in the early years currilulum
- A level 3 Nursery Nurse qualification or equivalent
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £100 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
It this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a role in the Barnet area please visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk to view our other vacancies
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted