A qualified Science Teacher is needed in an excellent Secondary school located in East London starting right after the Easter break. Science Teacher...
An outstanding secondary school in West London is looking to secure a dedicated Science Teacher for a position starting in September 2018.
- Secondary Science Teacher - All specialisms will be considered
- Temp - perm opportunity
- September 2018
A Dynamic secondary school is a 11-18 co-educational academy in West London. The school has a tradition of combining both high expectations for all students and a curriculum that is appropriate to the needs of the 21st Century.The students at the school follow the National Curriculum and also a wide range of extra-curricular activities which incorporates a busy sports and performing arts programme.The school are looking to recruit a Science Teacher to start in September 2018 and continue until July 2019. The school would be happy to consider all science specialisms for this role and ideally the successful teacher needs to be able to teach at least one of them up to Alevel.
The school has excellent facilities and are continuously modifying and improving to respond to the demands of today's education. All classroom are equipped with smart interactive whiteboards, digital projectors and interactive teaching slates.
To apply for this role you must:
- Be able to obtain a visa giving you the right to work in the UK
- Provide 2 years' worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary accommodation
- Support finding long term accommodation, setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you would like to apply for this role please call Claire on 1800 796 3126 or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.