SEN Teaching Assistant Havering, London Primary Are you an experienced and/or qualified Special Needs Teaching Assistant, looking to further your career within a supportive a...
A 'Good' 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced year grade 3,4 or 5 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in January 2018.
- Grade 3-5
- Merton, South West London
- September 2018
- 'Good' school
The school is based in the London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament. The borough of Merton has lots of open spaces and is well connected with its neighbouring boroughs by both train and bus. This school is looking for a full time teacher who will be available for at least 1 full academic year, as there is also a possibility that this role could lead to the offer of a permanent position. The school is spacious, have modern facilities and have a great reputation within the community. Schools are looking for a teacher who has experience working with students within grade 3, 4 or 5, this can be through previous roles or through practicums if you are a newly qualified teacher. If you are a dedicated teacher who is focused on providing engaging and innovative lessons then this could be the role for you, the school are looking for teacher who can engage with students quickly and encourage the academic growth so that the students can make a smooth transition into high school.
About the Role
- Grade 3, 4 or 5 (year group flexible)
- Full Time
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- £28,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience
- September 2018
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.