SEN Teaching Assistant Havering, London Primary Are you an experienced and/or qualified Special Needs Teaching Assistant, looking to further your career within a supportive a...
2 Primary Teachers required in East London
This is a vibrant, three form entry school, situated in a richly diverse East London Community are looking to appoint two PPA Teachers. One for Key stage one and the other for Key stage 2.
Whatever stage you are at, if you join the team you will be well supported in your career through exceptional professional development, a knowledgeable governing body and, most importantly, wonderful children and supportive staff.
- Batchelor of Education of equivalent · The ability to work with individual children and groups, introducing tasks and monitoring children's work; · To help pupils to access the full curriculum, at the same time promoting independent learning; · A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary accommodation
- Support finding long term accommodation, setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.