SEN Teaching Assistant Havering, London Primary Are you an experienced and/or qualified Special Needs Teaching Assistant, looking to further your career within a supportive a...
Grade 5 Teacher required in Surrey, UK
A 'Good' 1 form entry elementary school with character is recruiting for a dedicated grade 5 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in September 2018. The school is situated in the North East of Surrey, Egham a commuter town with good rail links into London. Egham is well served with a good range of shops, local history and some beautiful settings. The school is spacious and modern with great facilities and is surrounded by lots of greenery. This full time position will be contracted for the full academic year and is offering the possibility of a future permanent contract. Experience working with children within Grade 5 is required. If you are a vibrant Grade 5 Teacher able to produce exceptionally good lessons, with a focus on making a real difference in the class room, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Grade 5
- Full Time
- £28,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the grade 5 curriculum
- September 2018 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 1 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- Egham, Surrey
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent professional development
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
What to expect from Surrey
- Local Market towns
- Lots of wide open space
- Traditionally build houses with lots of character
- Great transport links to local towns and London
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.