Positions Available:Physics TeacherSeptember 2018 startGrammar School A Grammar school in Slough graded 'Outstanding' are seeking overseas trained newly qualified teachers to join their team...
A 'Good' Secondary school is seeking an experienced or newly qualified Geography Teacher for a position starting in September 2018
Geography Teacher, Havering, February start
- Geography Teacher
- Havering, London
- £135 - £220 per day
- Full time, long term position
For this position you will need to be a qualified Geography Teacher with good behaviour and classroom management. You will also be able to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating a focused lessons that keep pupils engaged in classwork and academically advancing. You will be teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 pupils so you will need to have a good amount of experience successfully preparing pupils for GCSE and BTEC examinations. This school has a very broad and varied curriculum as the senior leadership team feel pupils learn best when work is catered to the individual. The school want to create opportunities within and beyond the curriculum that will enable all students to develop into the best they can be and become confident, independent and successful adults. The school have high expectations of academic success and personal behaviour and believe that these are best achieved in a caring environment where pupils are able to be creative with their learning.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.