CALLING ALL TEACHING ASSISTANTS AND 121 SUPPORT IN WEST LONDON!Career Teachers is looking for skilled and experienced teaching assistants and LSAs in West London. Career...
Primary Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- Full Time
- Immediate start
- Temp-perm contract
About the school
- A 1 form entry Primary Academy based in Walthamstow are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work across the KS2 classes. The school are ideally seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant who has worked within KS2 and supported pupils who are getting ready to sit their SATS
- The school offers a brand-new building with fantastic facilities, where you can get the best out of your classroom. The senior leadership team have been at the school since it opened and are able to offer fantastic support. Being a small school there is a great team atmosphere where teachers work together and attend social events.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com
Person Specification - Teaching Assistant-Walthamstow
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regard to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be able to build and develop relationship with students, staff and parents
- Have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.