COVID-19 Tester in schools
- Full time
- Primary School
- COVID-19 Tester
- Ongoing job role
- Waltham Forest
Career Teachers are looking for full time COVID-19 Testers who are looking to become part of testing teams within Primary Schools in Waltham Forest.
This position is to assist in handing out and securing of test kits to pupils and staff. Duties would include building kits, cleaning, sanitizing and organising pupils and staff with regards to testing kits.
Suitable applicants must:
- Have experience working with the public or young people
- Be a person follows guidance meticulously ensuring a high level of compliance
- Have good communication skills and an caring nature
- Develops and maintains great relationships
- High level of organisational skills
Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID-19 current high-risk groups therefore:
- Must not have a long-term condition
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not be ove the age of 70
- Must not have a weakened immune system through medical conditions or therapy
To apply for this job role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted