Class Teacher Kindi or Grade 1
(1 full year maternity cover)
Required for September 2017
Tower Hamlets Primary school
As current class teachers at the school have not yet been assigned to year groups for the 2018 academic year, depending on the skillset of the candidates, either a Kindi or Grade 1 teacher role will be available. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved with a state of the art school fit for 21st Century learning and part of a thriving community. The successful candidate will need to: · Support the mission, vision and aims of our Catholic Primary School · Be an excellent, well qualified classroom practitioner · Be dedicated to raising the achievement of all pupils through high standards and expectations · Be able to work as part of a vibrant and energetic team · Have good understanding of the 2014 curriculum / Early Years Foundation Stage framework · Provide a positive and effective learning environment to all children in your care · Inspire, challenge and motivate all learners
The school can offer: · Dedicated Governors · Supportive parents · A commitment to the professional development of staff
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.