Are you a Graduate who wants to explore teaching as a future career?
Do have experience working in a childcare or youth background?
A 'Good' 2 form entry Primary School based in Camden are looking for a graduate to join their key stage 2 team for the academic year 2020/2021. This role would fit a graduate who is considering moving into teaching and feels they can make a real difference in a child's education through full class, one to one and small group work. The school has energetic vibe, with a large team of support staff who will make you feel at home straight away.
You will work within the classes supporting all pupils including working 1:1 with pupils who have special needs. Your role is to help support and progress both academic and social development. You will work closely with the class teacher to access the needs and progress of the children and put in an action plan. Having a good level of English and Maths is required for this role, as well as experience working in a school, childcare or youth work background in the past.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for the role, Intervention Teaching Assistant- Camden
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Ability to think on your feet and be confident in a classroom setting
- Be able to apply diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Experience working in a childcare or youth setting would be an advantage
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call 02071053499
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted