Positions Available:English A Grammar school in Slough graded 'Outstanding' are seeking overseas trained newly qualified teachers to join their team of 90 teachers and...
History Teacher required in Harrow, North West London
- History Teacher
- Organised, planned and supportive department
- Key Stages 3 - 4
- 'Outstanding' school
- Great pay and retention perk package available
- Planned route for progression and promotion
- GCSE and A Level results well above national average
An 'Outstanding' Secondary school in Harrow, North West London is seeking to appoint a passionate and hardworking History Teacher for a position starting in September 2018. The successful candidate will be an experienced or a newly qualified History Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating curriculum focused lessons that progress pupils in their academics.
You will mainly be teaching Grade 7-11, allowing you plenty of free time and periods in the school day to aid your lesson preparation and planning. The department is very stable, has a great mix of Newly Qualified Teacherss and teachers with experience and has a great feel about it. Staff morale is high and there is low turnover at the school. The school will also consider a great practitioner within one of the other humanities subjects as they have scope to amend the current timetable. You will have the opportunity to join a department which is keen to work collaboratively, to share resources and to make sure that the students reach their potential. They have a great working environment and the students are respectful and keen to learn. Behaviour issues at the school are low and the focus will be on teaching and learning.
If you are a newly qualified teacher you will benefit from experienced mentors and a supportive induction programme that allows you the freedom to explore different teaching techniques. This 'Outstanding' Secondary school boasts excellent examination results, a broad and varied curriculum, a beautiful and purpose built site and a diverse community of inspiring teachers and lively pupils. The school's motto is "Success for All" as they want every single one of their pupils to feel confident in their ability, strive for excellent and succeed.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.