A "Good" School in Croydon, South London is seeking an experienced Year 1 Teacher for a position starting as soon as possible.Year 1 Teacher Croydon...
A thriving, multi-cultural elementary school based in Hackney East London, is looking for a committed teacher to join their team in January 2018
The school are looking to employ a full time grade 6 teacher for a minimum of a year. This school prides itself on its community feel and all teachers within the school are committed to meeting the individual needs of children through inclusive practice.
This school can offer a warm, friendly working environment with great career progression and development. They have an excellent and well established leadership team, who are able to offer support and mentoring to newly qualified teachers.
Hackney is a vibrant and youthful area with excellent transport links both in and out of the city, there are a wealth of places to shop and eat out including many vegan and vegetarian restaurants.
The ideal candidate will:
The school are looking for someone who has previous experience teaching Grade 6 pupils and who is confident communicating with pupils of this age. You must be able to contribute effectively to the shared vision of an enthusiastic staff, and have experience in managingchildren's social and emotionalwellbeing.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
If you would like to apply for this role please call Claire on 1800 796 3126 or email your resume to email@example.com
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.