Career Teachers are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic individual to undertake the role of an expert Learning Mentor within a PRU who wants to make a genuine difference to the lives of the young people we serve and is:
To be successful in this Learning Mentor PRU role you will need.
- Experience working with young people with SEND.
- A calm and positive attitude
- Excellent behaviour management with knowledge of various de-escalation techniques
- A Flexible approach
- A good understanding of a EHCP and supporting students with additional needs.
- Good numeracy, literacy, and communication skills
- Be able to build strong relationships with both students and staff.
- Experience of implementing specific learning strategies and routines.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted