An 'Outstanding' all boy's comprehensive in the North West London, UK is looking for a hardworking, fully qualified and resourceful Physics Teacher to join this school in January 2018
Physics Teacher - North West London, UK - Secondary
- Physics Teacher
- Full time position
- January 2018
- Well-resourced and managed department
- Excellent Senior Leadership Team
The Secondary school have very high expectations from students to Governors. Their goal is to see all students become highly skilled learners, achieving excellent standards and leading fulfilling and exciting lives.
The students come from a mixture of backgrounds and ability levels, therefore inclusion is highly important to this school, and your ability to embrace this ethos and motivate students is paramount to success.
The Physics department is well resourced and well run, the team work together and continually raise standards. Enterprise and Business is embedded in the school's ethos and teaching right across the curriculum, and this has been found to bring passion and excellence to teaching and learning. The school's aim is to have students leave as well-educated, knowledgeable, confident and well-rounded individuals.
What to expect from London, UK?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you would like to apply for this role please call Claire on 1800 796 3126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.