Teaching Assistant Level 2
Career Teachers are seeking a Teaching Assistant for a Primary school in Oldham.
Your role as a Teaching Assistant will be to support pupils in the classroom on a 1:1 and small group basis. You will support the pupils to access learning activities to meet their needs. You will also be required to support pupils by providing personal and intimate care. You may also be required to assist with feeding over the lunchtime period for individual pupils identified as requiring support in this area.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with young people with SEND in an educational or non-educational setting.
- A passion for supporting young people and having a direct impact on their development.
- A desire to learn and be willing to experience new opportunities.
- Have strong moral and ethical principles and values.
- An effective communicator, highly skilled in building positive relationships with our children, parents, and professionals.
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to challenge, inspire and motivate students.
- Be open to new ideas and be committed to working as part of a team.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted