- Full Time
- Medium term contract
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- School based Nursery
A 2 form entry Primary School based in Enfield are looking for an experienced level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their team from March 2021. The school covers Nursery to Year 6, you will be joining an experienced team of 5 other staff members supporting the children in their transition up to Reception. The school has a warm feel where all staff work as a team.
Applicants for this role must have had at least 1 years teaching experience as a Nursery Nurse, and ideally have looked after key children supporting them with activity development and phonics activities. You must also have at least a level 3 Nursery qualification.
Requirements for the role, Nursery Nurse- Enfield
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Proven experience of working with children in a Nursery setting
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Ideal candidates would have excellent phonics knowledge
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would be interested in applying for this role or if you would like to find out more about the school please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
It this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a role in the Barnet area please visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk to view our other vacancies
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted