Are you a newly qualified Primary teacher looking for a position in South London starting in January 2018?NQT Teacher Southwark Primary January 2018 startNQT TeacherSouthwark...
Charlene at Career Teachers is currently looking for a Intervention Teacher for a school located in the South East London area. The school would like someone that is confident working in KS2 Intervention/ Year 6 Teacher as you will be covering all lessons and working from plans. The school is well established and they have a strong leadership. You will also teach a Year 6 class.
- No planning and assessment
- Working effectively from plans
- Available part and full time
- Group activities and 1:1 work
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- South East London
- Closest station is Forest Hill Station
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for the intervention role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Please send your CV to Charlene at Career Teachers asap. You will need to have a proven track record working with children, ability to build excellent relationships with the staff and children. Its also essential that you demonstrate strong behaviour management but in a positive approach. You will be working in a positive, friendly environment. Career Teachers have placed a number of candidates that have gone on to contract, therefore, this is a option for candidates looking for a contract. Please send you CV to Charlene at Career Teachers if you would like the flexibility of supply.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.