- SEND Teaching Assistant
- Full Time
- April 2021
- Ongoing contract
- 1:1 SEND support role
A 'Good' 2 form entry Primary School in Edgware, Barnet are seeking 1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant to join their team from April 2021. The role will be offering 1:1 support to a pupil with Autism, the school are ideally looking for someone who has previous experience supporting pupils with special educational needs, behavioural needs, or Autism.
Applicants must have a can do attitude and a positive approach to developing good behaviour techniques through a variety of methods including art and sport. You must also enjoy working as part of a team and working collaboratively with the class teacher.
Requirements for the role, SEND Teaching Assistant- Barnet
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Ability to think on your feet and be confident in a classroom setting
- Ability to support pupils within the classroom setting
- Must be willing to offer personal care support
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted