- Full Time
- EYFS/Reception Teacher
- Haringey School-Inner London pay scale
- April 2021 start
I am currently working with a vibrant 2 form entry Primary School based in Tottenham, Haringey, who are looking for an experienced EYFS Teacher to join their Reception team from April 2021. The school is well established and has a fantastic EYFS team, including experienced Teaching Assistants who support with intervention.
EYFS Teacher - Haringey - April 2021
The atmosphere is both vibrant and nurturing, there is a fantastic behaviour policy in place which in turn has led to an excellent level of behaviour in all year groups. Class sizes are smaller than the national average which is rarely found in London.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an overseas teaching certificate recognised by Naric
- Experience of working with students within a mainstream Primary school
- A patient and understanding approach
- A flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Existing DBS check on the update service
- Plan, prepare and deliver effective lessons which cater to the needs of all pupils within the clas
- Be responsible for all assessments relating to class students
- Be aware of, and remain responsible for all safeguarding of pupils within your care
- Work collaboratively with both teaching and support staff to ensure best outcomes for students
- Promote wellbeing and good welfare
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
- Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend
Who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.careerteachers.co.uk
Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted