For this position you will need to be a qualified English Teacher with good behaviour and classroom management. You will also be able to plan,...
An 'Outstanding' Secondary school in Hackney, East London is looking to appoint a newly qualified or experienced Maths Teacher for a position starting in September 2017.
The successful candidate will be a creative and dedicated Maths Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and stimulating lessons that keep Key Stage 3 - 4 pupils focused on class work. The school is very supportive and is ideally looking for a teacher who can commit themselves to the school for at least 6 months.
The school is located in a community focused neighbourhood where people from all backgrounds comes together and celebrate one another's differences. The Secondary school has recently been renovated and now offers a separate 6th form building, new IT facilities, a larger and more welcoming Library and a fantastic sports centre including a gym.
Exciting teaching opportunities in London, UK for High School Teachers!
Are you a motivated and qualified High School Teacher looking to gain international teaching experience whilst living out your dream of living in the fantastic city of London?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary accommodation
- Support finding long term accommodation, setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Intermediate or Secondary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com and we will give you a call.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.