Career Teachers are currently looking for outstanding teachers for supply work in the London Borough of Haringey?
Are you looking to teach within your local area?
- Full time and part time available
- Competitive pay rates
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
A 2 form entry mainstream Primary School based in Tottenham, Haringey are looking to build a team of supply teachers to support them throughout the next academic year. The school is looking for teachers who are regularly to work at the school across KS1 and KS2
Successful applicants must have excellent classroom management and a passion for teaching. You must also be highly organised and be able to think on your feet due to the nature of a supply teacher role.
Booking are available in advance and in the mornings and all applicants must be available for morning calls.
Applicants must be:
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process a new DBS Experienced in either early years (EYFS) Key Stage One (KS1) Key Stage Two (KS2)
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Career Teachers website.
If you would like to apply for this role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted