Are you an experienced and passionate Primary Teacher looking for flexible work?
- Flexible working days
- Competitive pay rate £135-£145 per day
- Full time and part time available
- KS1 and KS2 Teaching
I am working on behalf of a vibrant Primary School based in the heart of Camden who are looking for a Primary Teacher to join their supply pool from April 2021. The school are looking for teacher who is passionate about their role as an educator and who is looking to become part of the teaching team without the responsibility of planning and preparing lessons.
The school has a community feel with lots of involvement from parents and carers, and are well known in the local area for their creative and innovative teaching. They have been have been graded 'Good' by Ofsted with particular mentions of their supportive SLT.
Supply Teacher- Camden
About the role:
- You must be confident covering classes across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and marking work at the end of each school day
- You must have a cando attitiude and be able to think on your feet putting your own spin on the lessons that have been planned for each class
- Be confident in your teaching and take a proactive approach to behaviour management
Applicants must have:
- Excellent classroom management and a passion for teaching across early years, KS1 and KS2.
- Be highly organised and be able to think on your feet due to the nature of a supply teacher role.
- Have a PGCE or equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- Have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process a new DBS
To apply for this role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted