A great primary school in Southwest London are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher for a position starting immediately. Applications are invited from excellent, enthusiastic...
The ideal candidate will be an experienced or newly qualified Grade 3 Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons that keep pupils focused on classwork and developing in their academics.
Grade 3 Teacher - South London - Primary
- Grade 3 Teacher
- 'Outstanding' school
- September 2018 Start
This Primary school provides a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment for all pupils by expecting the highest standards of achievement, attainment and behaviour appropriate to each child's abilities and needs.
The senior leadership team work to create strong relationships between parents/ carers and class teachers as they see how being united allows pupils a more centred and focused learning experience. The curriculum is broad, balanced and challenging so that it engages pupils in learning and inspires them to learn independently.
This is an 'Outstanding' four form entry Primary school with a private car park and easily accessible via public transport. This is a long term position starting in September 2018 that could become permanent for the right Grade 3 Teacher.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.