For this position you will need to be a qualified English Teacher with good behaviour and classroom management. You will also be able to plan,...
An all-girls school based in West London is looking to secure a Maths Teacher for a 1 year maternity cover starting September 2018
This is an all-girls comprehensive secondary school that caters for girls in years 7 through to 12. This school exists to provide the best possible education for all the girls that attend. The School is dedicated to providing excellent learning experiences for all pupils and every pupil matters.
In 2002 this school was awarded Science and Mathematics Specialist College Status. This award has enabled them to develop their curriculum, extend and enhance facilities, and continue to grow both in size (over 1400 students) and as a successful school.
The successful candidate will need to have experience teaching stage 4 and 5 Math's and have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons which equips pupils with all necessary skills to help them progress. You will have the ability to manage pupils behaviour and keep the class room controlled at all times.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.