Are you an experience HLTA or a Graduate looking to get into Teaching?
- Full time
- Immediate start
- Level 4 of Bachelor required
- Competitive salary
I am currently working with an Outstanding School based in Finchley, Barnet who are looking to take on a HLTA to work full time in a year 5 class. The school are interested in seeing experienced HLTA or graduate who aspire to be teachers in the future and are looking to gain experience in a school setting.
The school is based in a fantastic location with easy access on the North Line and also a large amount of bus routes. The school have an experienced and developed senior leadership team; and as a result they able to offer teacher training in the future.
The ideal candidate would hold a Higher Learning Teaching Assistant qualification, or degree in childhood studies, education or a core subject. You must be happy to cover classes across year 5 and be willing to work collaboratively with the full time class teacher to develop the students learning. Part of this role will also include working 1:1 with students and developing small group intervention glasses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career development, if you are interested in applying for the position please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Person Specification - HLTA- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the key stage 2 curriculum.
- Must have a level 4 HLTA qualification
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage new and experienced HLTA's to apply for this role
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to email@example.com
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £100 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted