Are you an English Graduate thinking about moving into teaching?
Can you work as a team with class teachers to raise students' English grades in Year 2 and Year 6 SAT's?
A 'Good' 1 form entry Primary School based in Edgware are looking for a graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team in September 2020. The school opened 5 years ago and being in such a new building means they have excellent facilities and resources to teach and support their students. They have a well established team of teachers and support staff who work collaboratively to offer the best teaching and learning. T he school are ideally looking for a graduate has a keen interest in becoming a teacher in the future.
You will work with pupils on a 1:1 basis to results in Maths, English, Speech and Language. Proven ability to improve Maths, English and phonics is essential. This school will be able to give you all the resources required to deliver successful lessons small group and 1:1 lessons, and you will work closely with the class teachers to see the progress that is being made.
If you want to make an impact on a child's life and give them the steppingstones, they need to make the most of their life opportunities this role is for you.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for the role, Intervention Teaching Assistant- Barnet
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant, HLTA or Primary Teacher Qualification
- Proven experience of boosting SAT's grades
- Ability to plan and deliver inspiring booster sessions to small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Excellent phonics knowledge
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted