A North London is School is currently searching for a Science Teacher to join their team starting in September!North LondonScience teacherSeptember startFull timeAbout the School...
- Physics Teacher
- September 2018 start
- Grammar School
A Grammar school in Slough graded 'Outstanding' are seeking overseas trained newly qualified teachers to join their team of 90 teachers and 40 administrators. The school has a great atmosphere with many excelling gifted and talented students, who then progress to Russel Group Universities. Classes require minimal behaviour management which helps to increase attainment during the lessons.
The school is highly supportive of teachers having a great work life balance, and because of this they offer a school gym for the teachers and hold exercises classes to increase their wellbeing.
Developing teacher practise is a priority and the great mix of established and new teachers, as well as a culture of sharing resources allow more room for this.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
The school is located close to areas such as Windsor and Eaton with fantastic links into London for exploring on the weekends
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.