Career Teachers are currently looking for a fantastic SEND Teacher for a long-term position starting in September 2018.They will be required to teach primary students...
An elementary School in Barnet, North West London are seeking an experienced Grade 1 teacher
to start in September 2018, the role will be temp to perm with a probation period of 3 months.
The school is a 3 form entry school with a community feel, they are well known in the local area and oversubscribed. The school has great behaviour policies and has many gifted and talented students within it, they are looking for a teacher who is experience in supporting students who excel and require extra support.
The class has 21 students and has a great dynamic, their are 2 special needs pupils within the class who have a teaching assistant to support them. It will be you job to manage the teaching assistant and guide them. The school are ideally looking to a teacher who has had experience working with students who have Autism although this is not essential.
to apply for this role it is essential that you have a formal teaching qualification such as a bachelor of education. You must be a team player and be very adaptable, and must be looking for a long term or permanent position.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.