Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you thinking about becoming a career in Teaching?
Would you like to gain some school based experience before deciding to teach?
I am currently working with an 'Good' Primary School based in Camden who are looking for graduates to join their team of support staff. The school are looking to employ proactive and enthusiastic support staff for full time roles, working 1:1 as a Teaching Assistant with pupils who have special needs. This is a great opportunity for graduate looking to move into teaching and will offer you the perfect opportunity to develop your skills and experience in the classroom before taking the leap into teaching.
Suitable applicants must be:
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to get involved and be active in the classroom
- Be happy to work with students on a 1:1 and full class basis
- Nurturing personality and ability to develop relationships quickly
- Be interested in supporting intervention sessions for SATS
- Be proactive and happy to take on additional responsibility throughout the year
- Must have completed a bachelor degree
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK
What the school can offer:
- Full time work
- Weekly CPD training
- Support with teacher training applications
- Competitive pay rates
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To take the first step into your Career within schools please send your CV to email@example.com or call our North Primary team on 0207 105 3499
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted