Grade 3 Teacher required in Surrey, UK
A 'Good' 2 form entry Elementary School with 'Outstanding' effectiveness in leadership and management, is recruiting for Grade 3 Teacher to join a team of vibrant practitioners in January 2018. The school is based in the diverse town of Horley in Surrey, neighbouring Gatwick Airport. Horley has fast link trains around the clock to Lindon and has lots of open spaces. The school is modern in its structure and features state of the art facilities. This Grade 3 Teacher position will be contracted for the full year. If you are a dedicated Grade 3 Teacher, focused on providing engaging and innovative lessons to encourage the academic growth of Grade 3 students, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Grade 3 Teacher
- January 2018
- Full Time
- £28,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- Horley, Surrey
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.