- Year 4 Teacher
- Full Time
- January 2020 start
- Outter London pay scale
We have a fantastic 2 form entry school based in Barnet, North London. Who are looking for a full time Year 4 Teacher to start in January.
The school is located closely to Hendon Central Station, with great transport links on the underground and buses as well there being lots of parking availability close by. The school is based in a suburban housing estate, it has a modern building with a fantastic playground.
They boast an established senior leadership team, who are supportive and bring a real team atmosphere to the school; which is one of the main reasons why they have low turnover of staff. The head teacher at this school has worked with us for many years and loves teachers who are able to bring experience and looking to get stuck in.
Teachers who visit this school regularly ask to return, as it is such a joy to teach there. There is little behaviour management required, due to the school having a great behaviour policy that is ingrained throughout all of the classes.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher, who is able to bring a great personality and wants to find a school where they can not only work but become be part of the social atmosphere too.
To apply for the role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Person Specification - Teacher- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning and delivery the curriculum to KS2
- You must hold a PGCE or equivalent qualification including QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced and newly qualified Teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to email@example.com
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted