Nursery Learning Support Assistant 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant/ Learning Support Assistant South London LambethPrimary 1:1 SEN Teaching AssistantOpen to graduatesNursery and ReceptionASAP startAre you seeking...
- EYFS Teacher
- Full Time
- February 2020
- Temp-perm contract
About the school
I am currently working with a vibrant 2 form entry Primary School based in Bounds Green, Haringey who are looking to take on a full time EYFS teacher from February 2020. The school is well established and has a fantastic senior leadership team who are supportive of both student and staff development.
The school is currently undergoing an exciting transition phase, where they will be moving into a new state of the art building, offering fantastic facilities and teaching resources. The staff are all excited about this new opportunity and are passionate about their role within the community, providing the best quality education and social development to local children.
The atmosphere is both vibrant and nurturing, there is a fantastic behaviour policy in place which in turn has led to an excellent level of behaviour in all year groups. Class sizes are smaller than the national average which is rarely found in London.
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Haringey, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the key stage 2 curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.