Early Years Teacher
Career Teachers are seeking to appoint 2 outstanding classroom Early Years Teachers to join a committed Early Years Foundation Stage/Key Stage 1 team in a fully inclusive Oldham Primary school.
These full-time positions will start in September and although temporary in the first instance, the right candidate will find opportunities for career development at this school.
The successful candidates will have class teaching experience, a proven record of positive pupil progress and be passionate about improving outcomes for children.
To be successful in the role, you are required to -
- Have a Teaching Qualification with QTS.
- An ability to inspire and enthuse children.
- Good understanding and tremendous communication skills.
- A good sense of Humour.
- An understanding of how children from 0-5 Years learn and what encourages their development.
- Confident in Literacy, Numeracy, Health and well-being in their teaching abilities.
- Great knowledge and experience in the Early Years Framework and how to keep children safe and secure adhering to safeguarding policies and legislation.
If you are looking for a teaching role that promotes the application of exciting and engaging teaching skills to enhance a child's learning experience in their formative years, this is the perfect Primary Teacher role for you.
Apply today with your CV.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted