Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for flexible work in schools?
- Competitive pay rate
- Full class Teaching Assistant work
- KS1 and KS2 Teaching
- Flexible working days
I am currently working with a fantastic 1 form entry school in Walthamstow (London Borough of Waltham Forest) who are looking to take on a pool of Teaching Assistants to join them for the up and coming academic year.
The school have a well establish senior leadership team, who create and fun welcoming environment for all staff and children, making it a joy to work in. The school has a great team atmosphere and all staff work together to offer a high quality of teaching and support.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
About the role:
- You will be expected to support whole classes and pupils one to one that need additional support
- You will need to be flexible about the year groups you work with, across KS1 and KS2
- Be confident, and take a proactive approach to behaviour management
- Be confident in supporting small groups of learners within English, Maths and spelling
Applicants must have:
- Excellent classroom management and a passion for supporting children in KS1 and KS2.
- Be highly organised and be able to think on your feet due to the nature of a supply role
- Hold a minimum of Level 2 qualification
- Have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process a new DBS
- Experienced in either early years (EYFS) Key Stage One (KS1) Key Stage Two (KS2)
If you would like to apply for this role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted