Are you experienced in supporting children with special educational needs?
- Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
- Full time
- September start
The school is a mainstream 2 form entry Primary School which is a new build and has fantastic facilities to support SEND students. They have an incredibly supportive senior leadership, who have work to build a great of support assistants and have created a feeling of team work and community within the school. The school is vibrant and a happy and inclusive environment where children are encouraged and education is celebrated.
- Suitable applicants must have:
- I am currently working with a mainstream Primary School in Edgware who are looking to employee a Teaching Assistant to work within the school support pupils with Autism (ASD) from September 2020.
- Must have enthusiasm, commitment and determination to develop students education
- Experience supporting pupils with social emotional mental health needs (SEMH) or Autism (ASD)
- Experience supporting pupils within a school or care environment
- Have gained a minimum of a level 3 TA qualification
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 105 3499
The successful candidate will work under the guidance of specialist teaching staff. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting students 1:1 in the mainstream classroom setting
- Providing care and enabling access to learning for all pupils
- Carrying out pupils support programmes
- Assisting the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
To apply please call Claire on 02071053499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted