Career Teachers Is looking for an experienced Head Teacher to working within is an inclusive, dynamic, and outward looking generic special school in Rochdale.
The school has 340 students, educated across multiple sites and almost 200 staff, it is one of the largest 11-19 schools of its type.
We are looking to seek an exceptional energetic leader who, as well as managing a large and complex organisation, will inspire and motivate everyone associated with the school to always do their best in supporting, challenging, and providing the support and opportunities for every one of the students to thrive.
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Evidence of recent substantial commitment to personal and professional development.
- Experience of leading collaborative development work with other schools.
- Successful and sustained impact as a senior leader, such as Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher or equivalent.
- Experience of working in more than one school or educational setting with management responsibilities.
- Substantial successful SEND teaching experience within the 11-19 school age range with a wide range of pupil need.
- Recent and sustained experience of school improvement.
- Recent track record of leading change effectively.
- Track record of using effective strategies for monitoring and evaluating the quality of teaching.
Please do not miss out on this opportunity!
Please apply within.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted