Career Teachers are currently looking for an innovative and dynamic Design and Technology Teacher, to join an inclusive secondary school in Manchester school. The ideal candidate will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress.
You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- To plan teaching to achieve outstanding progress in students' learning;
- To set high expectations for students' behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through well focused teaching and the development of positive and productive relationships;
- To use a variety of teaching methods and resources, which sustain the momentum of students work and keeps all pupils engaged;
- To use assessment information to inform planning and maximise progress;
- To mark and monitor students work providing constructive feedback and setting appropriate targets to maximise progress
To be successful, you will need:
- To be an outstanding and passionate Design and Technology Teacher
- A teaching qualification e.g. PGCE, B.Ed, GTP
- To hold QTS or QTLS
- To be a committed team player
- Good communication skills
- A pro-active approach to work
- Ability to engage and inspire pupils
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Please apply within!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted