Career Teachers are looking to appoint a suitably qualified, dynamic and inspirational Teacher of Computer Science to join a popular and oversubscribed school in Manchester.
This is an Ofsted rated "good" school with an established reputation for providing excellent professional development within a culture of learning and innovation.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a teaching qualification with QTS
- Have experience of teaching Computer Science to KS4
- Have the ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence
- Possess the talent, interpersonal skills, and range of pedagogical approaches necessary to contribute to the overall success of the team
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of positive impact to date
- Demonstrate resilience and confidence in embracing challenges
This post would be suitable for both experienced and Early Career Teachers.
Apply now to secure a long-term role in September or call 0161 839 8005 for more information
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted