I am working with an Outstanding Primary School based in Islington who are looking to take on a Graduate who has experience working with young...
Are you a Maths Graduate thinking about moving into teaching?
Can you work as a team with class teachers to raise students' Maths grades in Year 2 and Year 6 SAT's?
A Primary Academy based in Barnet are currently looking for a Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team. The school is a 1 form entry mainstream primary school in a brand-new building with fantastic teaching and learning resources. This school has a lively and cheerful team atmosphere, where all staff work together to support the academic and social development of the students to ensure they have skills that will set them up ready to join secondary school.
You will work with pupils on a 1:1 basis to results in Mathematics. Proven ability to improve Maths is essential. This school will be able to give you all the resources required to deliver successful lessons small group and 1:1 lessons, and you will work closely with the class teachers to see the progress that is being made.
If you want to make an impact on a child's life and give them the steppingstones, they need to make the most of their life opportunities this role is for you.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Requirements for the role, Intervention Teaching Assistant- Barnet
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to plan and deliver inspiring booster sessions to small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Excellent maths knowledge
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
- To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.